Where to find books to read...*Classroom Library*School Library*Franklin Township Public Library*Scholastic Book Clubs (see that specific page)*Costco*Target*Amazon*Barns & NobelHow to pick out the "JUST RIGH BOOK"...
1. “What does the cover tell me about what this book might be like?”
2. (Read the back…) ”Does the topic/story seem interesting to me?”
3. “Is the book at my level?”
4. “Do the illustrations grab my attention?”
5. “Did I use the ‘5 Finger Rule’ to see if the vocabulary is just right for me?”
6. “Has this book been recommended by anyone?”****You can always check the level of a book by using "Book Wizard". Make sure you pick "Guided Reading" so it will give you a letter level.****