Physical Education Overview
· There are 6 letter days in a cycle. A-F. There are (2) 40 min Physical Education within a 6 day cycle.
· The letter days are located on the elementary lunch calendar that is given out each month.
· When a student gets sick or hurt and they need to be excused for 1 day a parent can write a note and the student can be excused for that day.
· When a student has to be out for more than 1 PE day a note must come from a doctor. The note should be dated when they can come back to PE. If the note is not dated when they can come back, a follow up note must come in from the doctor stating when they can return to PE. Doctor offices will gladly give out these notes.
· Regular running or cross trainer sneakers are best for PE. Girls should avoid wearing ballerina sneakers, extremely high top sneakers or sneakers that have heels built in them.
· In order to participate in PE a student must be wearing sneakers and comfortable clothing.
Please make sure your child’s sneakers are double knotted.
· Safety is our #1 priority!!!