District Goals for 2017-2018:
- To continue to expand our curricular and co-curricular learning opportunities to be inclusive of all learners with a focus on improving achievement, promoting individual student growth and career readiness.
- To improve efforts to ensure two-way, accurate, transparent communication, strengthening relationships with all district stakeholders.
- To offer professional development opportunities in all schools, focused on energizing and empowering staff to make meaningful instructional changes through the use of data protocols with an emphasis on social/emotional learning and 21st Century skill development.
- To continue the transition planning process for grade reconfiguration and make necessary changes in staffing and program required for equitable and successful implementation of the One Less Move referendum projects.
- To finalize our facilities projects with the least amount of disruption to the educational process while ensuring the safety and well being of students and staff.