Current Franklin Township Public School Students Transferring To A Charter School:
- Please use the following link to complete the transfer process https://www.franklinboe.org/Page/18297
- Please scan and email a copy of the Charter School Acceptance Letter along with the parent/guardian's current photo id to email@example.com
- A transfer card will be sent to the parent/guardian as well as the school via email 3-5 days from the student's last day of school.
New Students Moving Into Franklin Township Entering A Charter School:
If your child has been accepted to a charter school but has never attended Franklin Township Public Schools, a transfer card will be given after the child has been enrolled with Franklin Township Public Schools. Please follow the below process to complete the registration.
Step 1 - Please pre-register using this link: Pre-Registration (Pre-Registration must be submitted for each student enrolling)
Step 2 – Please scan and email all below-required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with your child/children’s name in the subject line.
Required Registration Documents
· Completed Enrollment Packet
· Original Birth Certificate and/or passport of your child(ren)
· Parent/ Guardian’s Photo ID: Driver’s license, Passport, etc.
· Proof of custody (if applicable)
· Three Proofs of Residency
· Charter School Acceptance Letter
· Completed Transfer Card Form
One (1) primary
o Deed, Current Property Tax, Current Mortgage Statement, or Current Lease
Two (2) secondary
o PSE&G bill, cable bill, phone bill current, medical bills, bank statement, voter registration card, state agency documents, etc.
o All bills/statements must be dated within 30 days of registration
*If you don’t have access to a scanner, you can scan documents using your smartphones*
Scanning Documents Using An iPhone
Open Notes on your iPhone or iPad.
Create a new note or tap on an existing one to add a document to it.
Tap the camera button at the bottom of the screen or above the keyboard.
Tap Scan Documents.
Line up the document you want to scan.
Tap the shutter button if the scanner doesn't automatically scan the document. Repeat this step for every document you want to scan.
Tap Save after you've scanned all of the necessary pages. The button will have a count of how many pages you scanned.
Scanning Documents Using An Android Phone – 2 options
Download the Free App on the Genius Scan – PDF Scanner or
Open the Google Drive app. In the bottom right, tap Add.
Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan.
Adjust scan area: Tap Crop.
Take photo(s) again: Tap Re-scan current page.
Scan another page: Tap Add.
To save the finished document, tap Done.