Students have the following responsibilities:
1. To accept responsibility for their own actions.
2. To respect the rights of others, including the rights to secure an education in an environment that is orderly and safe.
3. To attend school on a regular basis.
4. To be punctual to school and every class.
5. To dress appropriately and maintain habits of personal cleanliness
6. To respect school property.
7. To recognize that during the school day, the school staff assumes the role of a surrogate parent in matters of behavior and discipline.
8. To make an earnest effort to do their best work.
9. To obey school rules and regulations.* All students must bring to school their own headphones or earbuds. These can be stored in their ELA or Math classes with their teacher of in their lockers for everyday use.