WELCOME TO WARRIOR ATHLETICS
Home of Warrior Athletics
Franklin Township Public Schools pride themselves in providing a positive, safe and challenging environment in which the student/athlete can thrive. Academics, teamwork, perseverance, hard work, sportsmanship and respect are the characteristics the coaching staff strives to instill in our Warrior Athletes.
Our recent successes include the title of NJ State Girls Basketball Champions (2017-2020); Boys Track; and Unified Bowling.
Franklin High School is a proud member of the New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association (NJSIAA) and is governed by their rules and regulations. Students must meet the medical, academic and age requirements in order to participate.
Franklin High School currently offers the following athletic opportunities:
Strength and Conditioning
2020-21 High School Athletics Registration using FormREleaf
Please use the following link to the webpage: http://formreleaf.com/
Follow the directions below or choose to watch an instructional video.
Online Registration Instructions for Franklin High Schools Athletics
STEP 1: Click on “Sign Up” at the bottom left corner.
- Register as an individual and create account.
STEP 2: Log in with the email and password just created.
STEP 3: Under “Programs” at the bottom of the page, click on the “2019-20 High School Athletics Registration”.
- Click the appropriate sport and fill in all fields. (Any question with a red star is required in order to complete registration)
- When finished click “Submit” located in lower right hand corner.
- When you have completed the online registration process, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Please call Tech Support if you need any assistance @ (844) 367-6735.
After Completing Online Registration Packet:
- CLICK HERE to print out Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation forms and bring to your physician along with your student ID.
- Once your physician has completed the physical exam documentation, return the forms to FHS Athletic Office.