Due to the recent COVID-19 school closure, the registration process will be completed virtually.
(PLEASE DO NOT COME IN PERSON TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD)
2019-2020 School Year New Transfer Students/Registration Grades K-12
2020-2021 School Year New Transfer Students/Registration Grades PK-12
Step 1 - Please pre-register using this link: Pre-Registration (Pre-Registration must be submitted for each student enrolling)
Step 2 – Once all below-required documents are available, please scan and email them all together at once to email@example.com with your child/children’s name in the subject line.
- Student Registration will be contacting you to complete the registration process once pre-registration is completed and documents have been received.
- If you are unable to complete steps 1 & 2 please email Student Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- For students entering 6, 7, or 8th grades please view the 2020-2021 elective choices and include it when returning your child's completed enrollment packet.
- For students entering 9, 10, 11, or 12th grades please view the 2020-2021 program course of study so that you are prepared to discuss options with your child's guidance counselor.
- For students entering 9, 10, 11 or 12th grades please complete the NJSIAA Affidavit and include it when returning your child's completed enrollment packet.
Required Registration Documents
· Completed Enrollment Packet
· Original Birth Certificate and/or passport of your child(ren)
· Immunization records *The student cannot be admitted without health records
· Parent/ Guardian’s Photo ID: Driver’s license, Passport, etc.
· Previous School Records: a. For all students: copy of transfer card, report card, test scores, and previous school phone number, mail and email addresses
· For Special Education students: a current IEP and/ or 504
· Proof of custody (if applicable)
· Three Proofs of Residency
· If your child will be attending a charter school, you will need to provide a copy of the Charter School Acceptance Letter
One (1) primary
o Deed, Current Property Tax, Current Mortgage Statement, or Current Lease
Two (2) secondary
o PSE&G bill, cable bill, phone bill current, medical bills, bank statement, voter registration card, state agency documents, etc.
o All bills/statements must be dated within 30 days of registration
*If you don’t have access to a scanner, you can scan documents using your smartphones*
Scanning Documents Using An iPhone
Open Notes on your iPhone or iPad.
Create a new note or tap on an existing one to add a document to it.
Tap the camera button at the bottom of the screen or above the keyboard.
Tap Scan Documents.
Line up the document you want to scan.
Tap the shutter button if the scanner doesn't automatically scan the document. Repeat this step for every document you want to scan.
Tap Save after you've scanned all of the necessary pages. The button will have a count of how many pages you scanned.
Scanning Documents Using An Android Phone – 2 options
Download the Free App on the Genius Scan – PDF Scanner or
Open the Google Drive app. In the bottom right, tap Add.
Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan.
Adjust scan area: Tap Crop.
Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page.
Scan another page: Tap Add.
To save the finished document, tap Done.