Due to the recent COVID-19 school closure, the registration process will be completed virtually.
(PLEASE DO NOT COME IN PERSON TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD)
2020-2021 School Year New Transfer Students/Registration Grades PK-12
Step 1 - Please pre-register using this link: Pre-Registration (Pre-Registration must be submitted for each new student enrolling. If you are a returning student to the district (Meaning your child was a previous Franklin Township Public School District Student), you can proceed to Step 2)
Step 2 - Please download, print and complete the following forms Franklin Township Schools Enrollment Packet
Step 3 – Once all below-required documents are available, please scan and email them all together at once to firstname.lastname@example.org with your child/children’s name in the subject line.
- Student Registration will contact you directly should any required documents be missing.
- If you are unable to complete steps 1 & 2 please email Student Registration at email@example.com for assistance.
- For students entering 6, 7, or 8th grades please view the 2020-2021 elective choices and include it when returning your child's completed enrollment packet.
- For students entering 9, 10, 11, or 12th grades please view the 2020-2021 program course of study so that you are prepared to discuss options with your child's guidance counselor.
- For students entering 9, 10, 11 or 12th grades please complete the NJSIAA Affidavit and include it when returning your child's completed enrollment packet.
Required Registration Documents
· Copy of original Birth Certificate and/or passport of your child(ren)
· Copy of Immunization Records *The student cannot be admitted without health records*
· Copy of Parent/ Guardian’s Photo ID: Driver’s license, Passport, etc.
· Copy of Previous School Records: a. For all students: copy of transfer card, report card, test scores, and previous school phone number, mail and email addresses
· For Special Education students: a current copy of the student's IEP and/ or 504
· Copy of Custody Documents (if applicable)
· If your child will be attending a charter school, you will need to provide a copy of the Charter School Acceptance Letter
· Copies of Three (3) Proofs of Residency
One (1) primary
o Deed, Property Tax, Mortgage Statement, or Lease
Two (2) secondary
o PSE&G bill, cable bill, phone bill, medical bills, credit card bill, bank statement, voter registration card, state agency documents, etc.
o All bills/statements must be dated within 30 days of registration
*If you don’t have access to a scanner, you can scan documents using your smartphones* Please do not zip or compress your files as they will not be delivered to us and it will delay the registration process.
Scanning Documents Using An iPhone
Open Notes on your iPhone or iPad.
Create a new note or tap on an existing one to add a document to it.
Tap the camera button at the bottom of the screen or above the keyboard.
Tap Scan Documents.
Line up the document you want to scan.
Tap the shutter button if the scanner doesn't automatically scan the document. Repeat this step for every document you want to scan.
Tap Save after you've scanned all of the necessary pages. The button will have a count of how many pages you scanned.
Scanning Documents Using An Android Phone – 2 options
Download the Free App on the Genius Scan – PDF Scanner or
Open the Google Drive app. In the bottom right, tap Add.
Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan.
Adjust scan area: Tap Crop.
Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page.
Scan another page: Tap Add.
To save the finished document, tap Done.