How to Translate a Document in Our Learning Modules
The documents in the Learning Module Folders are easily translated into alternative languages by following these simple steps:
1. Use the Google Chrome browser. Please note: all Chromebooks use the Google Chrome browser, but it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your default browser on other devices to see documents translated.
2. Click on “Tools”:
3. Click on Translate Document
4. Click on “Choose a Language”:
The document text should appear in your language. In some cases pictures or graphs within the document will include addtional text. These words will not be translated.
How to Make a Copy of a File In Our Learning Modules That You Can Save, Edit or Submit to a Teacher
To make a copy of a file for saving, editing, and/or submitting to your child's teacher
1. On your computer, open a Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, or Forms home screen.
2. Open the file you want to make a copy of.
3. In the menu, click File > Make a copy.
4. Type a name and choose where to save it.
- If you want to copy comments from a document, spreadsheet, or presentation, click Copy comments and suggestions. You can choose to include resolved comments and suggestions in your new copy.
5. Click OK