• If you are moving out Franklin Township you need to withdrawal your student from Franklin Township Public Schools, please complete the following information. This information is needed to prepare the transfer card, which your new school, if within New Jersey, will require to register.

    If you are relocating outside of New Jersey or the United States, it is still required that you fill out this form for our records. It will also assist us in preparing for record requests.

    If your child will be transferring out of Franklin Township Public Schools to attend a Charter School, but you will be remaining a resident of Franklin Township, in addition to completing the below form, please email a copy of the acceptance letter from the Charter School to registration@franklinboe.org

    Transfer cards will be emailed within 3 - 5 business days from the student's last day of school, both to the parent and new school/school district.

    *Please complete separate forms for siblings.*

    Transferring Out of District Request Form(Leaving Franklin Township Public Schools)