COVID-19 C.A.R.E. Updates
In light of the current circumstances, the C.A.R.E Administrative Offices are working on a remote platform until further notice. We will be responding to all communications as time permits.
Refunds are being processed for all eligible families. Refunds for the 12 school days in Q3 that the district buildings were closed will be issued and any families that paid Q4 tuition will be reimbursed in full. In the upcoming weeks, please expect an emailed voucher that will need to be signed, dated and returned in order for refunds to get issued.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
Stay well and be safe.
Here are some resources should you need immediate assistance:
- Franklin Township Police Department: Call 732-873-5533 press for “0” for dispatch
- 2nd Floor Helpline: Call or text 888-222-2228 A confidential and anonymous helpline for New Jersey's youth and young adults.
- National Suicide Prevention Helpline: Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) 24/7 to be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center
- Performcare - Mobile Response Services: Call 1-877-652-7624 Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help children and youth who are experiencing emotional or behavioral crisis. The services are designed to defuse an immediate crisis, keep children and their families safe, and maintain the children in their own homes or current living situations (such as a foster home, treatment home or group home) in the community.
- Disaster Mental Health Helpline to assist for those feeling stressed, anxious or depressed due to COVID-19. Please call (877)294- HELP(4357) for emotional support, guidance and mental health referrals.
If this is an emergency, call 9-1-1