District Goals 2021-2022
- Health and Safety: Continue to ensure the health and safety of students and staff surrounding COVID-19 through policy, procedure, facility upgrades, promotion of vaccination programs and screening programs during the return to full day, full-time in-person instruction. Remain focused on facility security projects, social emotional programs and mental health to protect and support students and staff.
- Equity: Continue the elimination of systemic racism and lingering white supremacy, and remove access barriers so all students have equal access to rigorous academic programming. Ensure that all races are included in the structure of the district and any attempt or practice to dominate a race or highlight another unfairly will not be tolerated.
- Rigorous Programming: Support policy and programs that address learning gaps, support learning recovery, and promote learning acceleration to assist students in reaching their full learning potential post-pandemic. Continue the expansion of innovative college and career readiness programs, affording students the opportunity to pursue their passions.
- Sustainability and Green Initiatives: Support and create policies to reduce waste and lower energy consumption; foster environmental awareness among staff and students; and encourage the school community to engage in environmentally-sound projects, with each school achieving Sustainable Jersery certification.
- Community Engagement: Work to further relationships and better leverage technology and social media to connect and proactively promote the school district with the community at large and to ensure family engagement of students attending the Franklin Township Public Schools.