Below is the list of supplies we will need for the school year and please try to send them to school by Monday, September 24th, 2018 as we will be starting to use them right away.
- 1 book bag
- 1 lunch box
- 3 sturdy plastic folders with fasteners (1 yellow,1 blue,1 green)
- 4 composition notebooks
- 1 one inch binder with flexible cover
- 2 packs – 24 count crayon
- 2 packs of 24 count No.2 pencils
- 1 zippered pencil pouch - (No bigger than 4X6 please)
- 4 large glue sticks OR 8 small glue sticks
- 1 container of sanitizing wipes
- 1 box of tissues
- Headphones (No ear plugs please)
Please place the pencil case in your child’s book bag with 1 pack of crayon and 1 glue stick and the rest of the supplies in a big shopping bag labeled with your child’s full name so I can keep track. You may also label their book bag, lunch box and their pencil case. Please know that most of these items will be given to your child directly for their daily use and the others (tissues, wipes) will be stored for the class community to share and use throughout the school year.
Also, I am always in need of white and colored cardstock, for the games that students will be playing. If you wish, please send them with the school supplies. I truly appreciate your support in advance.
P.S. Students will not be bringing their pencil case home every day. So it is important to keep an extra pair of scissors, glue sticks and pencils to complete their homework assignments.