The Communications and Public Engagement Department provides support to District staff and student families in the following areas:
- districtwide communications through the district website; phone/email automated messaging; and coming soon, our mobile app
- production of our district video news magazine, Focus on Franklin
- contributions to the Franklin Times Township Newsletter
- contact with the press
- administration of the district social media: FTPSchools on Twitter and Instagram
- coordination of facilities use with the buildings and grounds department
- distribution of senior gold cards to eligible Township residents
- publicity of school, district and larger community events
- support of the district's school connected organizations
- coordination of translation services
Community Engagement Goal: work to further relationships and incorporate a multitude of strategies to connect with, listen, celebrate and proactively promote the school district within the community at large and to ensure family engagement of students attending the Franklin Township Public Schools.
If you have a question about our district or comment about our website, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary L. Clark
Senior Manager of Policies, Regulations and Communications
Secretary - Communications - Technology
Secretary - Communications - Policy
Need Parent Portal Assistance?
Chromebook: Insurance and Other Issues
Dress Code for Township Schools
What is happening around Town?
Can you publicize my group's event?
Looking for work as a Bus Driver?
Does the District use chemicals in pest management?
Registering Your Child for School in Franklin Township
Moving/Transferring Out of Franklin Township?