Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying (HIB) Contact Information
Franklin High School Anti-Bullying Specialist
(732) 302-4200 X6111
Chair the School Safety Team and convene the Team at least twice during the school year;
Lead the investigation of incidents of harassment, intimidation, and bullying in the school;
Act as the primary school official responsible for preventing, identifying, and addressing incidents of harassment, intimidation, and bullying in the school;
Execute other duties related to harassment, intimidation, and bullying as requested by the principal and/or the District Anti-Bullying Coordinator;
With the School Safety Team, is responsible for establishing/maintaining a positive school climate.
(732) 302-4200 x6122
(732) 302-4200 x6311
School Safety Teams
School teams will consist of the building principal, or the principal's designee, a teacher, the anti-bullyinng specialist (s), a parent of a student in the school*, and other members as determined by the principal.
- Receive the complaints of harassment, intimidation and bullying that have been reported to the principal
- Receive copies of the investigation reports
- Review and strengthen a school's policies that address harassment, intimidation and bullying
- Educate the school community
- Participate in training programs
- Collaborate with the district's Anti-Bullying Coordinator in the collection of data and the development of the district's policies
* To maintain student confidentiality, the parent named to the School Safety Team shall not receive the complaint or the investigation report, and shall not participate in identifying and addressing patterns of harassment, intimidation and bullying of students in the school.